Cornwall family holidays are ideal for kids, adults, and pets alike! The stunning coastline and countryside attracts people from around the world for family holidays.
Places to Stay on a Cornwall Family Holiday
Cornwall is one of the UK’s top family holiday destinations, and these are the best places to stay in this region:
- Padstow – Padstow is a fishing port that boasts excellent food and nearby sandy beaches.
- Newquay – Newquay is known best for its beaches perfect for surfing.
- Port Isaac – Port Isaac is a small fishing village with lots of history and picturesque buildings.
- St Ives – St Ives is another Cornwall family holiday destination for surfing.
- Bude – Bude is a popular coastal destination in the UK that boasts Cornish charm.
- Penzance – Penzance is the most westerly town in Cornwall and has idyllic villages, coves, and beaches.
Best Family Accommodation in Cornwall
Part of what makes a Cornwall family holiday so special is the accommodation you stay in. Cornwall has a wide range of places to stay:
- Cottages – A cute cottage in Cornwall will provide you with all the home comforts you need whilst you’re away.
- Campsites – An economical choice for a Cornwall family holiday is to stay at a campsite – bringing your own tent.
- Beach Houses – Cornwall’s beaches are some of the most beautiful in the UK. Take advantage of this and stay in a beach house to admire the view.
- Eco Cabins – Explore the Cornish countryside and stay in an eco cabin. A great way to spend a family holiday in Cornwall.
Cornwall Family Holiday Activities
For activity clans, Cornwall is the best family holiday destination in the UK. Here are just a few of the things you can do here:
- Surfing – Cornwall is renowned for its incredible waves for surfing, ideal for active family holidays.
- Cornwall Coastal Path – Cornwall’s coast makes up part of the South West Coastal Path – the longest waymarked long-distance footpath in England.
- Eden Project – The Eden Project is the world’s largest indoor rainforest.
- Walking – Cornwall has so many beautiful walks to do on your family holiday.
- St Michael’s Mount – St Michael’s Mount is a historic castle and island community off the coast of Cornwall.