East Anglia Family Holidays are sure to impress all ages. Trendy teenagers, troublesome tots and adventurous adults can all have a magical time. Whatever your tastes, a family holiday to East Anglia will be one you adore.
Places to Stay on an East Anglia Family Holiday
East Anglia is one of the UK’s top family holiday destinations. Some of our favourite spots for East Anglia family holidays are:
- Cromer – Seaside Cromer is beautiful and a great town to spend your East Anglia family holiday exploring Norfolk’s treasures from.
- Cambridge – Cambridge has all the attractions of a city whilst remaining picturesque and peaceful to wander around.
- Southwold – Southwold is a gem on the east coast with a pier, beaches and divine fish and chips.
- Blakeney – Pretty Blakeney is a quintessential village with a National Nature Reserve on its doorstep.
Family Holiday Accommodation in East Anglia
East Anglia family holidays are popular and the area has plenty of types of accommodation for all of its visitors. Where will you choose to stay?
- Cottages – a blissful family holiday to East Anglia is only improved by the comfort and privacy of a self-catered cottage.
- Camping – Feel at one with East Anglia’s stunning nature by camping near the seaside or in a forest.
- In the clouds – For a unique stay that adults and kids alike will love, why not spend your East Anglia family holiday in a treehouse or a house in the clouds?
Family Holiday Activities in East Anglia
There won’t be a boring moment on your East Anglia family holiday. Check out some of the fun things you could do:
- Visit the beach – A UK family holiday isn’t complete without a seaside trip and East Anglia has lots of fantastic beaches to choose from.
- Try watersports – From hiring canoes at Iken to paddling around Thorpeness Meare, there are watersports for all ages and abilities.
- Visit historic sites – Kids and adults can all learn something from East Anglia’s many historical sites including Sutton Hoo and Holkham Hall.
- Enjoy the wildlife – Simply walk and admire East Anglia’s natural landscape or book wildlife tours, bird watching sessions or forest adventures.
UK Holiday Inspiration with Cottage Decisions
From North Yorkshire, to Southern Cornwall, East Anglia to West Wales, Cottage Decisions have all the top UK family holiday destinations covered. Follow our Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for regular inspiration.