Choosing Cornwall holiday lets for your accommodation lets you explore all the hidden gems in this beautiful county. We are here to guide you toward your perfect stay in a Cornwall holiday let. Whether you’re looking for the best types of holiday let or ideas for locations to stay in one, look no further.
Why Choose a Holiday Let in Cornwall
There are many reasons why a Cornwall holiday let might be the best choice for your next holiday. How you choose to spend a short break in Cornwall will influence how you choose your accommodation type. Whereas hotels and holiday parks are great for a traditional tourist experience, Cornwall holiday lets are perfect for a more authentic local experience.
Families taking a self catering holiday in Cornwall will love the many conveniences of a holiday let. Staying somewhere that is like a home away from home is ideal for maximum comfort, with plenty of facilities to let you cook your own meals. Holiday lets are also great for Cornwall family holidays as there is a wide range of different styles and sizes of lets to hand-pick for your needs.
3 Best Places in Cornwall to Holiday Let
Whilst staying in a Cornwall holiday let anywhere in this county will make a great holiday, here are our three top picks when choosing where to go:
· Looe – A short break to Cornwall in Looe guarantees all the picturesque qualities you want from a stay in this beautiful region. Opting for a Cornwall holiday let in this fishing town offers plenty of opportunities for exploring.
· St Ives – This coastal town is home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the UK. Its popularity is unmatched, but choosing a Cornwall holiday let in the area could open you up to plenty more local hotspots away from the crowd.
· Hayle – Thanks to its stunning wildlife, Hayle is perfect for a dog friendly holiday in Cornwall. Choosing a holiday let in this town will immerse you in the gorgeous scenery.
3 Best Types of Holiday Let in Cornwall
Thanks to the range of accommodation types Cornwall holiday lets can take, there’s sure to be something to fit your ideal setup. Our top three picks make the perfect Cornwall holiday lets for your holiday:
· Cottages – Naturally, we think you can’t go wrong with a Cornwall holiday cottage. This type of Cornwall holiday let makes a flawless luxury choice for a special break in the county.
· Apartments – Whilst you’re busy exploring things to do in Cornwall, a holiday apartment let could be ideal for your family. Choose a smaller sized let for a Cornwall couple’s holiday, or one close to the sea for the ultimate Cornwall beach holiday.
· Lodges – With the same cosy atmosphere of a cottage, holiday lodges add a rustic backdrop to your short break. Enjoy something a little different with this type of Cornwall holiday let.
UK Holiday Guidance with Cottage Decisions
Cottage Decisions provides tips and ideas for making your UK holiday the best it can be. From the best market towns in the UK to Devon holiday cottages, look no further for everything to help guide your next holiday.