A Heart of England family holiday, will leave you with a full heart and memories to last a lifetime. Our guide dives into the places to stay and what to do during your stay here.
Places to Stay on a Heart of England Family Holiday
The Heart of England has been named one of the UK’s top family holiday destinations. Encompassing the Cotswold and other beautiful areas, these are our top places to stay:
- Oxford – Famed for its high profile university, Oxford is a very pretty English city and well worth a visit on a family holiday to the Heart of England.
- Warwick – Warwick is a market town, with many historic buildings, and a castle.
- Stratford-upon-Avon – The birthplace of Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon is a pretty English town, packed full of Shakespearian history.
- Gloucester – Gloucester is located on the River Severn and is situated between the Cotswolds and the Forest of Dean – perfect as a base for Heart of England family holidays.
Heart of England Family Holiday Accommodations
- Cottages – Cottages are the ultimate choice for Heart of England family holiday accommodations. Becoming a home from home in your time spent here.
- Treehouses – For a unique stay the whole family will adore in the Heart of England, opt for a quirky treehouse.
- Cabins – Cabins are a cosy way to spend time with your family whilst on holiday.
- Shepherd’s Huts – Why not stay in a converted shepherd’s hut on your family holiday to the Heart of England.
- Windmills – Impress your family and friends with a one-of-a-kind stay in a converted windmill.
Heart of England Family Holiday Activities
The Heart of England is full of fun family activities perfect for every type of group. Here are some of our top picks:
- Visit a Castle – Warwick Castle is the perfect place to go on a Heart of England family holiday for history buffs.
- Take a Peaceful Walk – The Heart of England is full of gorgeous countryside just calling for you to spend days ambling around enjoying the view.
- Explore a New City – If you want to spend the day admiring architecture, eating great food, and shopping then a Heart of England city must be added to your itinerary.
- Watch a Show at the RSC – If you’re a family who loves the theatre, you cannot miss watching a show at the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford.