Holiday lets in North Wales are an exciting way to experience the local area and take a well-deserved break. Keep reading for our top 10 pointers to get the very best out of your trip.
Hotels vs Holiday Lets in North Wales
Here are 4 key characteristics that might make holiday lets in North Wales more suitable for your trip than a hotel:
- Money saving – Added facilities for cooking mean you can opt for a self catering holiday in North Wales.
- Great for groups – When travelling with a larger number of guests, holiday lets in North Wales are likely to be cheaper per head than a hotel.
- More home comforts – Lets are larger and more comfortable due to being a standalone home rather than a building full of individual rooms.
- Away from the crowd – Hotels tend to be situated closer to tourist hotspots, whereas holiday lets in North Wales can offer a more authentic experience of the area. Plus, they tend to be closer to supermarkets and other useful facilities.
Best 3 Places in North Wales to Holiday Let
You could easily have your pick of places in North Wales to holiday let, but here are our favourites.
- Anglesey – Packed with beaches and ancient sites, you won’t be stuck for things to do in Anglesey. A great portion of the coastline is also an Area of Outstanding Beauty, allowing for gorgeous photo opportunities with all the local flora and fauna.
- Cardigan Bay – This is a great option for holiday lets by the sea in North Wales. There are plenty of picturesque beaches and coastal villages, making it the perfect destination for a pet friendly holiday in North Wales.
- Rhos on Sea – Sitting pretty between larger coastal towns Llandudno and Conwy, Rhos on Sea is more peaceful but equally as beautiful.
Top 3 Types of Holiday Lets in North Wales
All that remains is to choose the type of holiday let you’ll be looking to stay in during your stay. These top 3 picks are each perfect in their own way, but which will you go for?
- Cottage – For cosy, homely accommodation to suit a group holiday, look no further than holiday cottages to let in North Wales.
- Lodge – Befitting of its natural surroundings, lodges allow for a rustic yet luxurious holiday experience.
- Farmhouse/barn – Why not go for something totally unique? These types of holiday lets in North Wales make a fun base for your trip.
UK holiday guidance with Cottage Decisions