Planning things to do in North Wales is an essential part of preparing for your stay. Let us inspire your next holiday with our top 10 picks for activities in the region.
Things to Do with Family in North Wales
Once you’ve finished deliberating over places to stay in North Wales, it’s time to decide on fun activities for the family when you arrive. Here are just 4 suggestions for family-friendly things to do in North Wales.
1. Caernarfon Castle – No short break in North Wales is complete without visiting at least one of its impressive castles. Renowned for being one of the greatest medieval buildings in the world, Caernarfon Castle makes an excellent choice.
2. Manorafon Farm Park – A perfect day out for young guests, with the chance to feed lots of their farmyard favourites and make full use of the activity programme.
3. Snowdon Mountain Railway – For things to do in North Wales that make the most of its gorgeous scenery, this is a must visit. Enjoy breathtaking views from the comfort of a relaxing steam train ride.
3 Things to Do as a Couple in North Wales
With plenty of things to do in North Wales for couples, you won’t be stuck for romantic days out during your getaway. Enjoy quality time with your partner whilst immersed in the incredible Welsh landscape.
1. Snowdonia National Park – Take a long, romantic walk amongst the breath-taking mountains and valleys of Snowdonia.
2. Puffin Island – A trip to Puffin Island is the perfect way to experience the natural heritage and wildlife of this area with your partner.
3. Llangollen Canal – This gorgeous canal connects Wales and England and is a lovely spot to explore whilst escaping the stresses of daily life.
3 Most Fun Things to Do in North Wales
North Wales is packed with must-visit attractions for young families and adventure seekers alike! Be sure to check out these fun things to do in North Wales before you go home.
1. Greenwood Family Park – From theme rides to soft play, Greenwood Family Park is undoubtedly one of the most fun things to do in North Wales. Definitely not one to be missed if you’re bringing younger guests!
2. Welsh Mountain Zoo – Take your holiday party to the wild side with a trip to Welsh Mountain Zoo! Its unique landscape makes it one of the most unmissable things to do in North Wales.
3. Anglesey Sea Zoo – For fun yet educational things to do in North Wales, you’ll be treated to more than 40 tanks full of British marine wildlife at this aquarium.