There are lots of incredible places to stay in Cornwall. From the classic destinations of St Ives and Looe, to foodie spots like Padstow. Whether you’re taking a family trip, or a romantic break away with your partner, we have the top places for you to base your Cornish holiday!
Why Visit Cornwall?
Cornwall is one of the top 10 UK family holiday destinations, and it’s no surprise why! With unparalleled scenery, incredible waves, and lots of delicious freshly caught food – it’s the dream spot for a UK staycation!
3 Best Places to Stay in Cornwall for Families
We know little ones need constant entertainment, even when they’re on a family holiday to Cornwall – these are our top places to stay in the county with family:
- St Ives – A coastal town, St Ives is the perfect spot for days on the beach with kids. From building sandcastles, to searching for sea glass – they’ll love staying in this Cornish location.
- Bude – Bude is another seaside town, spend the day on the beach, hire a boat, or even play crazy golf to keep your family entertained!
- Newquay – Newquay is an excellent place to stay in Cornwall for families. The bustling town has an incredible aquarium that even has an underwater tunnel!
4 Places to Stay by the Sea in Cornwall
A seaside holiday to Cornwall is always high on the cards, and these are the best places you should consider staying:
- Looe – Looe is a seaside town split by the river into East Looe and West Looe. A quintessential fishing town you’ll love relaxing here.
- Penzance – Penzance is a historic port with lots of seaside history to uncover when you stay in this Cornish location.
- Falmouth – Full of Cornish things to do, Falmouth will have you busy all holiday long. From the National Maritime Museum to Pendennis Castle.
- Padstow – A fishing port, Padstow is home to many fine fish and chip restaurants that aren’t to be missed on your stay in Cornwall.